@DJCHARLEEBROWN 832-890-5136

@DJCHARLEEBROWN 832-890-5136
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SOUNDS GOOD: DISCLOSURE


      The Uk Duo Disclosure first caught my ear when I heard their single "Latch" every since then I have be a big fan of these DJ/Producers. The sounds that these two are putting out In my opinion are some of the best I've heard in a while. I have a love hate relationship with EDM as of late but the subtle but some what bass heavy tracks have all the elements of great music. Apparently I'm not the only one that feels this way, word on the street Mary J Blige will be working with them real soon according to her twitter "@MaryJBlige: More to disclose later today ... Stay tuned! " and DJ Premier remixing Latch looks like their sound has the attention of some industry heavy hitters, here are some of my favorite tracks from these new comers. PS they will be coming to Warehouse Live January 29th courtesy of SCOREMORE











No comments:

Post a Comment