@DJCHARLEEBROWN 832-890-5136

@DJCHARLEEBROWN 832-890-5136
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Outkast Renunited

     
        One of my favorite Hip Hop duos of all time are planning on getting back in the studio and not only putting out solo albums of their own but will be going on a 40 date tour and putting together another album as Outkast. "ATLiens" was my very first tape that I purchased as a kid and is still my all time favorite album from them. The last LP that we heard from theme two as Outkast was a soundtrack to a movie that had a theme even though it was a dope soundtrack I was still waiting what is finally in creation. I will be sure to keep you posted on the latest from Andre Three Stacks and Sir Lucious Left Foot....

ELEVATORS



SO FRESH SO CLEAN


No comments:

Post a Comment